Loopring has been in a constant bull run since October 27, and it seems that the trend is gaining momentum every day due to new developments that seem be occurring daily.
First, it was the anticipation of and the release the long-awaited Loopring L2 Block Explorer that helped propel the LRC token price upwards. In less than one week, the LRC token price soared by more than 1 ,100%.
Next There are rumors of a possible Loopring-Gamestop partnership, which is already creating excitement and driving up market prices.
At the time of writing, had seen its price rise by more during 24 hours. It was currently trading at $1 .48.
GameStop has just completed a business turnaround
GameStop has just completed a business turnaround. Loopring could be a significant role.
Gamestop has been trying to grow its business model in order to justify its $200 share. According to Gamestop, it is launching an NFT product. There are also indications that Loopring protocol might be an integral part the final NFT product.
There aren’t many details on the Gamestop NFT Project, but Loopring’s GitHub profile has some suggestions.
A source code taken from Loopring’s GitHub profile reveals that Loopring developers may be preparing for NFT features and parts of the code appear to mention GameStop.
There were also mentions made of royalties for NFT creators, which coincided with GameStop’s teaser for an NFT market that featured the slogan “Power to the Players.” Power to the creators. .”
Power to the collectors
Although rumors have yet to be confirmed, many investors flock to the LRC token as they believe that the partnership between the two protocols will occur.
Bitcoin Mining Difficulty Drops to 4.33%, Largest Reduction in 10 months
It’s now 4. 33% easier to mine bitcoin over the next two weeks as the difficulty adjustment algorithm (DAA) dropped from 31. 25 trillion to today’s 29. 85 trillion. It’s the largest DAA drop since July 17, 2021, when the difficulty dropped 4. 81% at block height 691,488.
Bitcoin Mining Difficulty Drops 4. 33% — The Largest Drop Since July 2021
- Mining bitcoin is a lot less difficult than it was before May 25, 2022, as Bitcoin’s difficulty adjustment algorithm (DAA) saw a 4. 33% reduction in difficulty.
- Prior to the drop, Bitcoin’s difficulty was approximately 31. 25 trillion and today, it’s approximately 29. 85 trillion after the largest drop since July 2021. The DAA change occurred at block height 737,856 on Wednesday.
- Bitcoin’s USD value has been lower in recent times, so a downward difficulty adjustment helps miners recoup some of the losses by making it 4. 33% easier to find bitcoin block rewards. Currently, a Bitmain Antminer S19 Pro+ Hyd. with 198 terahash per second (TH/s) in hashpower can get an estimated $9. 24 per day in BTC profits.
- Bitcoin’s global hashrate has been consistent and above the 200 exahash per second (EH/s) region for quite some time now. On May 2, 2022, Bitcoin’s hashrate tapped an all-time high at 275 EH/s at block height 734,577.
- Right now, there are 1,864 bitcoin (BTC) blocks left to be found until the next DAA change on June 8, 2022, and 101,992 blocks left until the next reward halving. There will be roughly 51 consecutive DAA changes every two weeks before the block reward halving occurs.
- Bitcoin’s current difficulty, the USD value, and a cost of $0. 12 per kilowatt-hour (kWh) makes it so machines that produce 30 terahash per second (TH/s) are not very profitable, unless the miner pays less than $0. 12 per kWh. For example, the Innosilicon T3+ (52 TH/s), gets around $0. 21 per day in BTC profits if electricity costs $0. 12 per kWh.
- Three-day mining pool statistics indicate that there are 12 known mining pools today dedicating SHA256 hashpower to the BTC chain. Around 1. 44% of the global hashrate is operated by unknown or stealth miners with roughly 3. 04 EH/s of hashpower.
- Metrics over the past 72 hours show Foundry USA has been the top bitcoin mining pool in terms of global hashrate and blocks found. At the time of writing, Foundry’s hashrate is approximately 24. 28% of Bitcoin’s global hashrate or 51. 10 EH/s. The pool found 101 BTC block rewards out of the 416 blocks found during the past three days.
- Bitmain’s Antpool managed to find 61 blocks out of the 416 found in three days, making it the second largest pool in terms of computational power. Antpool’s 30. 86 EH/s of hashrate equates to 14. 66% of the global aggregate.
- With BTC‘s difficulty running at 29,850,529,410,160 estimates currently show another reduction is in the cards, but 13 days can change the estimation a great deal. The DAA has a reduction of 0. 16% lower.
This story contains tags
What do you think about the downward difficulty change on May 25 at block height 737,856 on Wednesday? Please comment below to let us know your thoughts on this topic.
Image Credits: Shutterstock, Pixabay, Wiki Commons
LimeWire signs major deal with Universal Music Group to provide music-based NFTs
LimeWire, the new NFTs marketplace that sprung from the discontinued popular music app of the early 2000s, has scored a huge deal with Universal Music Group (UMG). LimeWire’s continued rise into the spotlight is due to the partnership with UMG. UMG is a global leader in entertainment and music. Per a press announcement released on…
LimeWire, the new NFTs marketplace that sprung from the discontinued popular music app of the early 2000s, has scored a huge deal with Universal Music Group (UMG).
LimeWire’s continued rise into the spotlight is due to the partnership with UMG. UMG is a global leader in entertainment and music.
Per a press announcement released on Tuesday, the deal with Universal Music allows the firm to offer its digital collectibles marketplace to several iconic record labels and revered artists.
UMG to license artists to LimeWire’s NFT marketplace
Labels could tap into LimeWire NFT Marketplace to increase fan engagement through digital music NFTs. These include Virgin Music, Virgin Music and Republic Records.
Paul, LimeWire coCEOs, commented on the collaboration. Julian Zehetmayr and Paul, LimeWire coCEOs, stated that the partnership was “true evidence of the speed at which the music business embraces Web3”.
“We’re thrilled to open up the LimeWire NFT ecosystem to Universal Music Group artists and fans and can’t wait to see the first creative projects being launched on the marketplace,” they added.
Important milestone reached! We’re thrilled to announce our partnership with Universal Music Group @UMG, opening up opportunities for music NFTs to all artists signed to Universal and UMG labels.
— LimeWire (@limewire) May 17, 2022
The partnership will enable the marketplace to access the licenses it needs to partner artists signed up by UMG. The collaboration will translate to original music-based NFT project.
The NFT market continues to grow, as major players, including governments, embrace technology that allows the creation and security of digital items on blockchain.
Monetization possibilities make the industry a great fit for artists and other people looking to improve their revenue streams. LimeWire will offer that opportunity to UMG artists.
Smart Token Labs supports Carla Chan & La Prairie in First NFT drop
Manly, Australia, 17th May, 2022, Chainwire Bringing Art and Beauty Lovers Into Web3 The first NFT art collection by La Prairie, the leading luxury skincare brand in the world, was created with the help of Carla Chan, a world-renowned digital artist. It is more than just the inspiring and innovative art it contains. “Space Beyond”…
Manly, Australia, 17th May, 2022, Chainwire
Bringing Art and Beauty Lovers Into Web3
The first NFT art collection by La Prairie, the leading luxury skincare brand in the world, was created with the help of Carla Chan, a world-renowned digital artist. It is more than just the inspiring and innovative art it contains.
“Space Beyond” by Carla Chan involves 365 + 1 editions of unique, forever-changing artworks generated in real-time with weather and demographic data. Each artwork represents a day in the year of the 31 most populated cities across the globe.
The artwork will be dropped on May 18 at FRIEZE New York and proceeds will benefit the preservation of glaciers around the world.
The drop can be accessed at www.nft.carlachan.com from 11am EDT on May 18.
Smart Token Labs supports Carla Chan, La Prairie and brings the NFT drop to life in order to attract an art buyer audience that isn’t necessarily crypto-native.
“Our TokenScript framework was used to make it simple for people to buy the NFT without having a digital wallet, and then to unlock unique experiences using the La Prairie brand via NFT,” stated Victor Zhang, CEO of Smart Token Labs.
‘ The payment flow allows you to buy the NFT using a credit card. A magic link attestation will be sent to the buyer to prove ownership. The magic link can be used to mint the NFT at a later date via a digital wallet.
NFT holders will have access to exclusive experiences and custom software via TokenScript Brand Connector, which connects the NFT with a La Prairie brand website.
Carla Chan stated : “We are thrilled that holders of Space Beyond NFTs can seamlessly interact with La Prairie brands at locations around the globe via experiences such as events and product reveals. Smart Token Labs has provided world-class technology and support to us in bringing art buyers from all over the globe into our first NFT collection. We are grateful for their help. We couldn’t have been happier with the scope and excitement of this project. Now I’m super excited to launch my collection at Frieze New York and Art Basel Hong Kong. It will certainly bring/attract old collectors into web3 with no hassle “
About Smart Token Labs
Smart Token Labs has set a new standard in tokenized future. Since 2017, it has been building two core bridges to this future: AlphaWallet, a superuser agent for smart tokens and TokenScript, the smart token interface for token composability. TokenScript is a token-centric framework that allows you to build composable smart tokens across all NFTs, PlayFi and DeFi.
About Carla Chan
Carla Chan, a media artist based in Berlin from Hong Kong, is . Her approach to media art is similar to the ever-evolving technology. It challenges conventional perceptions of media interfaces and opens up new possibilities for artistic expressions. Chan’s work has been exhibited at many international venues, including the Hong Kong Museum of Art (HK), ZKM (DE), Art Basel (HK), Frieze New York (US), Today Art Museum (CN), among others. At the Hong Kong Arts Development Awards, she was awarded the Toy Berlin Masters Award in DE and Young Artist Award in Media Arts. Her works are in the Burger Collection (CH/HK), and M+ Museum, (HK )
About La Prairie
La Prairie is the leader in luxury skincare, present in 90 countries around the world. Rooted in Switzerland, La Prairie evokes innovation, performance, high-touch service and Swissness — the purity, precision and excellence inherent to the extraordinary land that saw the brand’s inception in 1978.
About La Prairie and Art
La Prairie is intrinsically connected to the world art from its inceptions. It finds inspiration in contemporary aesthetic codes which fuel the House’s creative approach. Paul Niehans, La Prairie’s founder, has been a tireless pursuer of timeless beauty. La Prairie creates new connections with other art worlds in an effort to preserve beauty for all time.
Chief Marketing Officer, Brent Annells, Smart Token Labs, [email protected]
Bitcoin6 months ago
Digital Currency Group wraps up $600 million debt capital raise
Bitcoin7 months ago
Where to buy Dogelon Mars after falling 15% on Thursday
NFT8 months ago
DRepublic launches a combined NFT platform, ‘MetaCore’ Using EIP-364
Bitcoin6 months ago
MANA has risen 16%: Here’s where you can buy MANA Coin
Bitcoin6 months ago
Are you a Star Atlas fan?
Bitcoin6 months ago
Salvadoran Ecologist Claims Nayib Bukele’s Volcano-Powered Bitcoin Mine Will End in Environmental Disaster’
Ethereum7 months ago
Ethereum prices skyrocket but Ether Gas Fees surge, fueling costly transfers
Bitcoin6 months ago
Indian Government Answers Questions about Bitcoin Transactions, Karnataka Scam and Legality of Crypto Trading